Friday, November 12, 2010

Free Christmas Cards!!!!

If you haven't already seen this offer on another blog, check it out!  Shutterfly is offering 50 free holiday photo cards to bloggers.  In this economy I am so excited to see an opportunity to save some money.  Since having my first kiddo 12 years ago I have sent out photos each Christmas.  I started by getting professional pictures taken and just including the pictures in the cards.  That was expensive!  I moved on to taking my own pictures, printing them out at the local Target or Walgreens, and inserting the photos into the cards with the photo pockets. Having to take the picture, get it printed out, and stuffing it into the photo card was a lot of work!  This year, I decided I am going to try the photo cards.  No more running around and stuffing cards! 

I was aware of Shutterfly's photobooks .  I have created a few photobooks with other sites in the past, and they are both fun to create and wonderful keepsakes to remember special times.  They also make great gifts.  Over the last couple of years, the sites I have used have become stale and boring.  I recently opened a Shutterfly account to create a photbook after seeing a friends book.  It was so colorful and creative.  So much more interesting than the ones I have created in the past with other sites.  I am looking forward to creating a book on their site.  

I had not really looked at the cards, though, until today.  They are so cute and the combinations that you can do are almost endless.  Check out their selection here.  I am really excited about being able to not only add my own pictures, but also my own message.  No more poring over the cards at Target and Hallmark trying to find a card that will look good with my picture AND has a message I like!  I already think I might have one picked out.  The girls are wearing blue shirts this year, and I think this one would be really cute.  Okay......I am off to start taking pictures so I can get started on my card!

No comments:

Post a Comment