Saturday, August 9, 2008

She is Independent Too!

Rachel has a new skill. Twice in the last 24 hours she has proceeded to take off all of her clothes, tee-tee in her little potty, empty her little potty in the toilet ,and flush the toilet. She gets "caught" when I hear the sound of the potty flushing and quickly determine that it was not Allison or Leah. When I arrive in the bathroom, Rachel, standing there in the nude, holds up her her swimsuit and says, "Swim?" She LOVES to swim!! So this morning found the girls in the pool at 9:30am and me life guarding in my jammies, because Rachel had such initiative to get ready to go swimming all by herself. I cannot turn down those pleading eyes?

1 comment:

  1. Oh Tracy, the girls are beautiful. I enjoyed the pictures and story. I do hope you got to go to Target after all. We love Target. Hope the storm is not to bad and the kids are back in school. My goodness, what are you going to do with your morning hours all alone. See you real soon. :) Donna

    ReplyDelete