Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Field Trip

Wow!! What a busy day. Yesterday was Rachel's field trip to the zoo. I thought it would be a half-day trip, but it turned out to be most of the day. Everyone had a good time, but Rachel and I did not get home until 2:30pm, just in time for the big girls to come through the door. From there, it was snack and homework. Since I had not been home all day, I also had to start some laundry, start something for dinner, and pick up around the house. At about 4:30pm we had to head out of the house again. Yesterday was Allison first soccer practice, and in keeping with my habit of procrastination, we had to run by the sports store to pick up some equipment before we got to practice. I have no idea why I always put things off till the last minute! Practice lasted until almost 7:00pm, so we came dragging through the door at about 7:15pm. I sent the girls up to take a bath while I finished up dinner. Needless to say, after I got dinner pretty much done, I had to go upstairs and supervise the baths, which means bathing Rachel and prodding the big girls to hurry up and get out of the tub. I am not too sure that I am going to like this soccer schedule. Being out of the house three nights a week is not my idea of fun. I hope the girls enjoy it. Allison seemed to like her first practice. We will see what Leah thinks after her practice tonight. Below are some pictures fro Rachel's field trip to the zoo.

We're going to the zoo, zoo, zoo..........

Listening to the zookeeper talk about the animals.

Petting the chinchilla.

Rachel feeds the giraffe.

No comments:

Post a Comment