Thursday, January 15, 2009

Brrrrrr!!!!!

Oh my goodness, I hope all of you up there in the frigid North are staying warm!!! Guess Florida did not want to get left out of the cold weather either. Fortunately, for us here in Central Florida, cold means lows in the upper 30s and 40s and highs in the 60s. It was so funny last night watching the local news. Believe it or not, this was big news on the newscast!! Some areas around here were going to get a freeze, but since we are on the coast, we are a little warmer. This is supposed to last for several days. Before it is over, I may end up having to bring in my pineapple plant that I have on my back porch. There won't be any kayaking or playing in the rain for the next week or so! Hope everyone stays warm and safe. Those of you with snow, enjoy it for us!!

1 comment:

  1. It was -7 when I got up this morning. And it's 11 now.
    But that's the worst of it for a bit. The next five days look like it'll stay above 5, and may even tag 30.
    Break out the flip flops.

    ReplyDelete