Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I Am A Bad Mommy!

Well, if you can't play in the snow, you might as well play in the rain.........Yesterday afternoon, the girls wanted to go out to play. It was cloudy, but warm. A short while after they went out, it started to rain-nice to see rain, because it has not rained here in a very long time. At first the girls told me that they were playing in garage because it was raining. Not too long after that, I could hear little voices circling the house. I knew they were out there in the rain, but I thought... ....why not. They were having fun. They came in soaked, but no worse for wear. This morning was another story, though. Their shoes got soaked yesterday, so they were still wet this morning. That, as it turns out, was a BIG problem. It appears that Leah only has one pair of shoes that are "comfortable," and now they are wet. We were late getting out of the house because of the shoe crisis!

No comments:

Post a Comment