Friday, October 3, 2008

Good Friends

I have been very fortunate this month to get a chance to visit with lots of great friends! At the first of September I went home to Alabama to visit with college friends. You can see those pictures in previous posts. The last weekend of September, I went back to Texas-my home for seven years. This was a neat trip in that I got to visit friends from my Seacamp days in '88 and '89 and my former coworkers and friends from the hospital where I worked from '97-'02. My Seacamp friends live in Oregon and California, so needless to say, we do not get to see one another nearly as often as we would like. I feel so lucky to have so many wonderful friends. I had a great time visiting with everyone, of course the visits were not long enough. The Texas trip was nice in that I left the girls home in Florida with Mike, so it was a little vacation for me-yea!! Below are some pictures from my Texas trip. It looks like I partied all weekend...........when I stop and think about it, I guess I did.






No comments:

Post a Comment